Is your school ready for your
digital technology journey in 2020?
Digital Circus is a Ministry of Education Accredited PLD Provider
Specialising in Digital Technologies.
What do we do?
Digital Circus is an accredited Ministry of Education PLD Provider, specialising in Digital Technologies from years 1 -13.
We offer teacher professional development, across
New Zealand, to help support digital fluency and
digital technologies, including computer science,
coding, robotics, electronics, and much more.We
can support you to implement a variety of platform
approaches including Microsoft, Google, and
What do we provide?
• Individually Tailored and Flexible PLD
• Practical Hands on, Fun Workshops
• Programme Structure and Course Development
• Support for Funding Applications
• Advice on Digital Tools for Education
• Leadership Team Strategic Planning
Take the guess work out of your school's digital journey....
● River Monitoring
● 3D printing
● Laser cutting
● CS unplugged
● App development
● Movie making
● Minecraft EE
● Paper circuits
● Squishy circuits
● Makey Makey
● Games design
Digital Circus Support
Enabling the Co-Construction of:
• Funding opportunities and applications
• A vision and strategic plan
• Short, medium and long term goals
• A digital road map
• A team approach
Encouraging Collaboration to:
• Integrate digital technologies within your local curriculum
• Identify and support digital Leaders
• Un-bundle the 21st Century learning tools
• Build creative, collaborative learning environments
• Build teacher capacity and confidence
• Digital Fluency and BYOD support
Enhancing Pedagogy Towards:
• Future focused learning approach
• Place based learning
• Learner agency
• Active learning
• Integrating a STEAM Approach
• Maker mindset
Latest Partnership News.........
Digital Circus are very proud to now be the exclusive Nationwide PLD Partner for
New Era Technology
Schools Teacher Holiday Programme MOE PLD Digital Technology